Publication SchemeInformation and transparency
The publication scheme commits an authority to make information available to the public as part of its normal business activities. The scheme commits an authority to:
- proactively publish or otherwise make available as a matter of routine, information, including environmental information held by the authority.
- To produce and publish the methods by which the specific information is made routinely available so that it can be easily identified and accessed by members of the public.
- review and update on a regular basis the information the authority makes available under this scheme.
- produce a schedule of any fees charged for access to information which is made proactively available.
- make this publication scheme available to the public.
For more information, linked below is a document outlining Filton Town Council’s commitment to the Publication Scheme.