- Information & the community
- Leisure Centre Activities Available
- Town Council What you need to know
- Council Meetings Minutes and Agenda's
- Contact your town council
All Parish and Town Councils throughout England are required by law to hold an Annual Parish Meeting between the dates of 1st March and 1st June (inclusive). This is not a Council meeting but a meeting of registered electors
If you would like to see the Agenda's or Minutes from any meetings before 2011, please contact the Office on 01454 866698 and someone will be happy to send them to you.